Monday 28 June 2010

What are you giving power to today?

How are you feeling? If you pay close attention, your internal dialogue is chatting away at you. Are you feeling vulnerable? Worn out? What is it today that is with you?

One of the things I have learnt of late has to be for me, one of the most profound lessons I have learned so far. I had reached a point in my life where I was feeling depressed and stagnant. I didn't know what direction to go in, and was completely ruminating in my pain and vulnerability.

I had a week to think, and slowly, something started to come to me. I started to see beyond. My pain had been blinding me to the message.

The message:
When we feel empty in life, when we feel depressed and everything we do just seems to add to this pit of nothingness, what is actually happening is that the emptiness is talking to us. We are on the edge of a transition. Our Higher Selves are urging us- "Do you feel this nothingness? It's hurting right? ARE YOU READY FOR SOMETHING MORE NOW???"
It's a soul urge. It's saying something is not right with the way we are living, what we are doing, and how we feel about ourselves. It's ushering on change.

I'm starting to feel that truly, negativity within ourselves can be our greatest teacher. Because beyond it is truth, and truth from our higher Self.

Sometimes, what we feel is really not the thing that matters. At times our emotions can truly be a blindspot to the most beautiful of realisations. It's not to say that our emotions are not important, but they do not define us. We are beyond them. Give your vulnerability a big hug and be self-compassionate. But urge to push past your vulnerable child to see the true message beyond.

So, What are you giving power to today? What message does your Higher Self have for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment